View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
in my massage journey, I have encountered many ml who are willing to raw with you but at a price...only a few special one will give me the feelings/vibes that they really enjoy doing it with you and without money...some enjoyed sex with you and at the same time can earn some money as well...there was this ml who actually did not offer fj, the most hj..but after connecting with me, she let me raw her and only pay her hj price...another one just bj me until I cum on her lips and face, and she was stunned by the result and told me next time must warn her first...the next time, already inserted my rod into her, with her screaming no..no..no..I shot at her Bush instead...finally one of the best for me is this ml who works in the clean spa, after many connections, she finally agreed to go hotel with me...and I raw her for free, till now...but have to assure her that I never do raw with others...
Wah your experience my dream eh… either you’re a dam good puppeteer or you’re a 帥小哥哥 haha! But honestly, I can relate when you mention that only a few will give you the vibe that they do it not because of money. That feeling right there is really the best, no agenda , just passion to pleasure. Sad part is when they leave then you start over again, constantly looking for that feeling. Vicious cycle Ain’t it