Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammagic View Post
Finally got time to relax during labour day, and I've always wanted to fuck a Malaysian syt, so I bit the bullet and hoped it wasn't a bait and switch. Contacted the contact that andytan888 gave me and booked Elf, and I can confirm she isn't bait and switch, person is the same as the photos.

Elf got a lot of caveats, but there's a reason for it lah. She's small size, and her pussy also very small, so it's not easy to enter and must go slow until she get used to your size. She told me some customers just ram their little brother into her and injure her, then she cannot take the later customers.

Slow and steady wins the race, so once she get used to your size, even though she looks like she's in pain, you can tell that she's enjoying it also. Not easy for her to be on top because of her small pussy, but if you manage to get her on top, definitely one of the best sex you'll have.

Her facial expressions, her moaning, her panting, the way she locks her legs behind you while you fuck, your little brother will just get harder and harder. She also has a wicked blowjob and she slurps your cum like a champion.

Only downside is that location not very convenient if you don't have a car. Took me 15 minutes before I could get a grab back to customs.

Definitely will rtf, but only after I've tried all the girls.
Can share contact