View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darronj View Post
Pinay joint is all about choosing the right girl. Usually the prettiest ones are the least fun. One that give you the hungry look when you arrive are usually best value for money
Agree, get the right girl (not always the best looking one), and you can unlock anything in the right circumstances!

Recently in a bar in Orchard area, manage to fuck and get blown! But of course not for very long. She sat on my dick (BYO condom) and bj me in small installments haha. We could not do it for long periods as it would have been obvious. Here and there, a quick 30 sec bj. When she sat on my lap, easy access as she did not wear panties. So I get like 1-2 min ride. I fingered her a lot tho as you can imagine! It was dark enough that you can’t quite tell that we were actually fucking. It was a great thrill and rush sneaking around like teenagers. Haha.