View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
Yes boss, limited or not to me still ok leh. Depends on chemistry maybe no idea.
I actually walked-in to this shop, and have no idea her name…. Was just trying my luck walking around after getting a shock at the shop across the road (made booking there but photo mismatch real, and I recalled my nightmare at NBR previously and said bye and left) haha…. Wondered into this shop…. So could remember the face vividly…. If in the area and only into limited menu, she is decent. The rest in the shop looks decent compared to the heavily advertised shop (with heavily PS pics) across the road actually. Exploring this area recently…. This area not discussed much in SBF. Haven’t found a F shop yet… interesting…🤔