Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2024, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

FR : Tasha (SG STARS) Young Russian Beauty

Guys, she's the real deal. Looks exactly like the photos.
Her body is to die for, petite, natural boobs with pink nips.
Beautiful blonde hair with blue eyes, typical Slavic beauty.
FANTASTIC, definitely one of my best encounter! She welcomes you in a beautiful hotel in the central n she awaits you like a very loving girlfriend. A magnificent and perfectly proportioned body, she has an angelic face that fans of Slavic beauties are unlikely to forget. After a quick shower, she covers you with light kisses all over your body n locking lips into french kissing before starting a totally crazy bbbj. She does it slow n in a lazy manner slurping onto your shaft.
The best is yet to come, however, after different poses, we undertake a memorable cowgirl which will remained a memorable memory for me. Honestly, I really have to hold back not to come at that moment. I think she likes to feel wanted, so she really gives everything of herself. I finished off in missionary soon after. Tasha is Instagram material which is what she really is. She has close to 80 000+ followers.
She is young n energetic! Certainly not to be missed.

Last edited by countryman; 10-05-2024 at 03:01 AM.