View Single Post
Old 11-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

#FR for Mint from FoxyThai

Location - G Area

Your First Love very fair SYT with Max GFE

Looks - Sweet young looking. At certain angles she looks like “Kim You Jung” I think recently I am starstruck. FL keeps reminding me of various DJ or actress. Totally my type of syt.

Body - Slight tummy but not fat. She is very very fair. As fair as any Chinese. Maybe even fairer than some.

Boobs - A cup max with light areola for my squeezing pleasure.

Pussy - Fully shaven. White tiger. Easily wet for entry. She is tight. Tight. Do I need to repeat again? And she knows how to use her muscles to make it even tighter.

BBbJ - not sloppy but wet enough and got feel. Quite good for me.

French - My tongue and lips are basically always on hers for most of the time. Can see that she loves frenching.

FJ - tight. No problem to change positions. But downside is that she is on single bed. So a bit restricted on the space available. Looking forward to OKT upgrading her bed to a bigger one. Haha.

GFE - One of the best so far. She knows some Korean also. And can speak ok English. So conversation is not a problem.