View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
The Thai FL at first said come to SG to WFH + play and has reached SG 1 week ago. I was skeptical because I wondered if it is to be FL again. Ended up my hunch was right because I saw her Dome 1 listing get posted.

I dont know why she wanted to hide her FL stint from me, wanting to meet me after 1-2 weeks of 'work' (FL). At first I did have 10% KC feeling involved for her but after seeing the descriptive FR by other bros, I cannot tahan my girl get bonk by other bros. So I snapped out of it within 10 seconds. I have 0 feelings for her already.

Now just text as per normal and see if got any non-FL bonk during go out together after her 'work'.

PS: When FL msg you say "sry late reply because 'work'", you will feel like shit if you have feelings for her. Because 'work' means another bro dick explored her body a few moments ago.

Hence, please do not fall for a FL. Once you talk to them enough, you will know they love money long time, not you.
If no choice but to date such a girl, I will recommend ML rather than FL.
ML or FL is offer the same service, no?