Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Found my replacement for Amy over at BMC. Didnt know that her colleague W**** is on par with A**. I like her shy shy feeling. she give me the memories of my first GF where both of us have the shy shy feeling. No regret for paying $108 for waterbed bubble bath treatment. Dont zapped me for giving more than market rate for after services that she provided as after Amy RTC she is the next one that let me enjoy till my heart stop for a few seconds.

Anyway what i pay you dont need to follow, i give based on my Happiness level for after services. To me want to enjoy dont think so much.
walked past last night, saw one ml with tattoo on her right hand. is that her? does she do waxing / ipl?