View Single Post
Old 18-05-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Hey guys,

What is the craziest thing you did with a WL, and where?
a. You did & regret, won't do again.
b. You did, enjoy & now become habit with your regular.
A. I was KC-ed by a thai WL back in my younger days when i was just starting this "hobby". I wanted to marry her and even gave her some money so that she can leave the industry and be with me. Only to find out she is still fucking other guys and worse, has a family, husband and kids in thailand. Learnt the hard way. Whores are for fucking not loving.

B. I love showing off my girl in public. I was jobless awhile ago so went to thailand for a holiday, met a whore and she was also willing to indulge in my fantasy for money of course. Had a blast getting her walking around bangkok in mini skirt with no bra and panties and flashing her cute shaven pussy and bubble butt to thai construction workers and horny middle school boys. She lived with me for 4 months until I couldn't keep up with the cost. Would i do it again? Hell yeah if i had the money.