Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
I am the exact opposite. I literally spent my mid-late teens to adulthood with the sirens of Geylang right at the end of the "glorious" Malaysian Chinese years and the start of the amazing early batch PRCs

but then since 2017 I am mostly overseas when Geylang was already noticably declining
luck you, i have visited geylang between 2016-2018 once in a blue moon, even that period the girls were more chio than now.

during that period i often hesitate only because the rooms are really run down and sometimes quite dirty.