View Single Post
Old 14-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Fabio Capello's appointment as England manager

looks like Fabio Capello's appointment as the England manager is very much coming true. But do you really think that he can bring back the glory days of English football on the international scene???

As what was shown in the soccernet website,the FA has approved his appt as the next England manager subject to the successful discussing & conclusion of the contract negotiations.

It was also reported that the Italian contract worth is at an astonishing £6.5million a year.But is he worth these $$$$?

If I hv the choice,I would prefer Sir Alex, Arsene Wenger or the special one Jose.

A man called Sven-Goran Eriksson said that he believes the FA "cannot go wrong' if they appoint Fabio Capello as the new England manager. But who is he?? When he was the England Manager,he did not bring any glory to England.

Do you think Fabio Capello is the man for the England job???