View Single Post
Old 14-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fabio Capello's appointment as England manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
looks like Fabio Capello's appointment as the England manager is very much coming true. But do you really think that he can bring back the glory days of English football on the international scene???

As what was shown in the soccernet website,the FA has approved his appt as the next England manager subject to the successful discussing & conclusion of the contract negotiations.

It was also reported that the Italian contract worth is at an astonishing £6.5million a year.But is he worth these $$$$?

If I hv the choice,I would prefer Sir Alex, Arsene Wenger or the special one Jose.

A man called Sven-Goran Eriksson said that he believes the FA "cannot go wrong' if they appoint Fabio Capello as the new England manager. But who is he?? When he was the England Manager,he did not bring any glory to England.

Do you think Fabio Capello is the man for the England job???
true he did not win anything,but he qualified for every tournament top of the group n reach the 1/4 finals in all of them,much better then the english managers they had,as for capello i don t think he will let the english papers bother him.i m not a england fan,they think they r world class but they r not,they got to have the continental appoarch towards int games,imagine if sven or capello was manager england wld have shut up shop n got a draw to qualify,they did not have to win on the nite.i believe the english r lacking in technical ability n the noe how to kill of games.i hate to say this but capello wld bring all that to england.