Old 03-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
adsl2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Here's a FR after trying Ning although this FR's main female lead is another girl as you read on. I think I own Ning an apology on this. One fine day, I sms bro stb to book Ning after seeing her photo in yahoo group. Upon reaching hotel, sms bro stb, got the rm no. and went up the lift. When the lift open and walked out, I saw a fair girl in singlets and shorts bending down in the corridor. I think she is getting a bottle of mineral water from a carton meant for the stayers at that level. Then she start walking towards me... she has the girl-next-door, very typical sg girl look. She just take a quick peep on me and then shyly walk past me. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I was thinking is she Ning? If so, then I must be very lucky. The feeling is just like one fine day, u bumped into ur chio sg girl neighbour along the corridor. It's like u wanna to know (or screw) her yet dunno how to start... Then she went to rm XXX and open the door. My first reaction was... oh no... that wasnt Ning's rm. Maybe she is jus a normal tourist staying in this hotel. As my eyes were glued to her, I walked towards Ning's rm and knocked until she went inside her rm. Then I heard a man's voice speaking in tamil coming from "Ning's rm", then I remembered I got the wrong room. Quickly walking away to the correct one. I totally lost focus after seeing that girl. I knocked, and Ning opened the door. She looked quite pretty resembling the picture. While she guides me in, but I was thinking of the girl I met. Then I got an idea and quicky sms bro stb and ask the girl in rm xxx. He replied it's her girl named Creme and leaving the next day. It was like kanna Toto feeling... but first I hav to start my action wif Ning. When she took off her clothes, she was in her leopard spot bra and panties.. sibei hot.. then we went to shower together. She has a very thin figure, but big boobs. Not natural-looking for me... but don't mind playing with them... After showering, she gave me an oil massage.. skills quite good... During massage I kept asking Ning abt Creme. She say she didn't know her personally and but say she's beautiful. After massage, she wan to give me a bbbj... I stop her cos I wan to put on cap for hygiene purpose. She thank me for that. Think she prefer with cap too... bj skills quite good even with cap. Then she rode on me like a cowgirl and cum once.. We switched to missionary and she yelling "let's cum together.. together.." as I was pumping fast.. Then we cum as she wish... After I cleaning up, I exchanged a few sms wif bro stb to book Creme after this session as die die must fxxk her before she leave or else cannot sleep that night... Thats when Ning start to get a bit upset... She tot I was complaining abt service to her boss.. I try to pacify her, saying her service is top class, I was only booking Creme thru her boss... Then Ning got more work-up... She's look a bit jealous and refuse to listen but I feel "shiok" on this. Feel like i'm valuable to her. ... But my mind is all over Creme... Then I cheong out to look for the nearest atm to withdrawn $$ for second session, this time with the girl of my dream. Creme was really fair and look totally like a sg chinese. She's from Changmai where girls are generally fairer. Her boobs not big but have shapy and fair butt that look very tempting in her red G-string. I just cant help but to constantly squeeze them gently... We did dry humping with my underwear on and she's on her G-string... My underwear got wet and she say nvr mind... During the course, she gave me the very enjoy but shy look. Then we go shower and went to bed. She lick all over my body and I cannot tahan... Her bj was wonderful. Then she proceed to ride me.. That's was the best part... After riding for a while, she pause..her expression is a bit strange... she look very embrass and yet so satisfy, biting her lips... and bend down to embrace me tightly ... She say she cum... I just love that behaviour.. Then she start her engine and rode again... then again the same expression... I love to make my girl cum, great sense of achievement... Then make her lie flat on bed with her buttocks up. I thrust her from behind bypassing her asshole.. admiring her beautiful shapy fair butt before I finished her in missionary when she cum again.... I must admit this is one of my best fxxk, if not the best fxxk in my whole life... Super GFE, really... Then I just lie on top of her as we watching TV and chit-chat.. her english is limited but I still enjoy chatting with her... I left very sadly afterwards... The feeling is like losing a GF...
Overall rating for the 2 girls.

Ning
Looks - 8/10 (nose got operation becos of accident so must be gentle)
Skin - 8/10
Body - 7.5/10 (a bit unbalanced, boobs too big on a small frame but for boobs lovers shld hav no problem)
BJ - 8/10
GFE - 8/10 (she will get jealous if you talk abt other girl, jus like ur gf)
Massage - 9/10 (good oil massage)
FJ - 8/10
HJ - never try

Creme
Looks - 9/10 (look like better in real than in photo... she is not in my shortlist when viewing yahoo group.. now she's top of my list)
Skin - 8/10 (becos some pimples on her forehead due to our humidity)
Body - 9/10 (small boobs, nice ass, perfect for me)
BJ - 9/10
GFE - 20/10 (I'm in love with her)
Massage - never try
FJ - 30/10 (Jus love her expression when she cum x 3, 10 pts for each)
HJ - never try

LAST but not LEAST, BRO sexythaiboobs, please bring CREME BACK!!!!! I miss her!!!