Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TingFengz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Promised bro stb a FR so here it is:

Have been lurking ard sbf for a long time as you can see from my joining date but this is actually the first time i engaged a FL. Thus, gotta thank bro stb for arranging the slot for me. Not tt good in writing FR, so please pardon me up no up to standard

First of all, me is an ultimate MILF, boobs and bj lover. Thus this FR might be subjective as one man's meat may be another's poison...so here it goes:

Today reached the stipulated hotel around 1/2 hour before my slot...so went to take a puff and relac a bit in the car b4 i messaged bro stb. Got some confusions as bro stb apparently mistook me for someone else and offered me a 630 slot instead, which of cos came as a surprise to me and got a bit pissed off. But as mentioned, it was a misunderstanding which was cleared up quickly and was told me wait a while more while Ning got ready. *Beep*, finally the long awaited moment came. I have been browsing thru and had shortlisted a couple of FLs in my mind, and Ning was one of those top on my list. Thus, my expectations of here were rather high, maybe a bit too high which was why i was a little disappointed in the session.

Anyway, back to the story, me got room number and fast hand fast leg go up to the room. Press the bell, and about 2 minutes later, Ning was in front of me. First impression was that photo resemblence was onli around 70%, maybe cos Ning tied up her hair. She looks slightly older than her age but heck, the photo resemblence with someone i longer to fuck was close to 90%, thus there was somewhat the X-factor in Ning that appealed to me, a kinda slutty look that i cant explain. She did not don any form of revealing nightie, just a simple denim shorts and a tank top which could bearly contain those gigantic mammaries of her. And they were huge , of cos much to my pleasure. So i entered the room and took a sit. Ning offered me a drink and tell me can smoke if want to. Opt out of the smoke since i took a puff onli 5 mins before entering the room. So soon after, Ning began to help me unbutton my shirt. Soon, we were both naked and my little bro could barely stand the sight of those gigantic knockers and stood up to its full glory, as if homat senjata to her wonderful assets. Boobies aside, she has a small tummy and a tatoo above her tummy. Still acceptable, not those fat type, just a slight tummy. But that's nothing to complain about since those boobies on a relatively small frame was a superb eye candy already.

Will just fast forward and make the highlights and bad points:

Looks - 8/10 (As mentioned, she had a certain X-factor, but photo resemblence is only around 70% )
Skin - 8/10 (very soft and smooth to the touch)
Body - 8/10
BJ - 6/10 (Not much suction, no bbbj, and was quite eager to start the fuck after the bj, onli around 8mins max)
GFE - 8/10 (Great! feels shiok when cuddling her)
Massage - 7/10 (ok la, not an impt factor for me, cos if i am looking for a solid massage, i will be looking else where)
FJ - 6.5/10 (Asked me if i cummed or not 3 times in total, felt a bit rushed, so a big no no for me)

Highlights:
- Friendly
- Boobies lovers will love those huge juggs
- Quite a pretty face or at least abit slutty to me

Bads:
- Shower was SOP, not much action inside. No bj or watsoever, just abit of neh neh rub here and there and off to wash up yourselves before proceeding to FJ
- Complained to me that she tired a few times, thus for this reason, i did not opt for the second shot, just no mood already
- Massage was ok to me, but it was pure massage. Was expecting to receive some kinda foreplay again to initiate a 2nd round but didnt happen so just lied down there to relax while she massaged
- The biggest -ve point i feel is when she kept asking if i cummed. I cum slow and fast, not fixed, sometimes can last longer. Today was the day when i could last slightly longer. BJ 3 min, i stand up wanted her to continue BJ, and she asked if i want to cum while BJ. I said no and she was quite rush to finish with the BJ to proceed to the FJ. Changed to missionary, then to cowgirl. Cowgirl for about 5 min again say tired, ask if i cum or not yet. So finally, decided to adopt my most defenceless position: doggie, cummed within 10 mins in that position.

Anyway, please do not take anything as seriously negative in my FR. Overall, Ning is still quite a looker(at least to me with her X-factor), and apart from the rushing abit, she is quite accomodating and service oriented. But as i said, maybe my expectations of her were a little on the high side, thus explaining why i felt this way at the end.

Nonetheless, for those boobies lovers, do try her out. She will be leaving on the 20th according to her before she returns to the Land of Smiles.