View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
People looking at your gf/wife.

How will you feel when you see people looking at your gf/wf. What if they saw more than they should? What will you do?

Today i went queensway to buy my gf shoe. She sits on 1 of those sofa in the store to try on the shoe. When she bend over to adjust the shoes, her top falls open. Normally i feels its ok if someone saw her bra or panties, but this time, her bra is standing away from her chest. Her whole breasts are visible. That time i was standing infront of her with the sales person. I know the salesperson confirm had a good view down her top. I was lost and didnt know what to do. If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice.

I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? This is not the first time i allowed such thing to happen. I feel bad for i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.