Thread: T H ktv
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
altw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
as i mention,i getting quite sick of this place.after contributing so much,u got shot in the back.will not be posting for a very long time after this post.

just want to warn some bros.
If possible,dont go over to Th.the management sucks.
1)i am a regular customer.the past two weeks,i am there 5 days a week.most of the time i go, i opened at least a small martel.if i do tat at other ktvs,i am sure there will be better services provided,not mentioning some small martells free.
But no,i usually have to argue to have better rates like room charges waived for happy hour.yesterday was the final straw.i went there around 6.got a small room first.said i want to change to a med room when got room avaliable and i will be opening a small martel later as i still got balance.But no,instead of the usual charges of $159(roughly),i was quoted $220 ++ cause they say i never told them i going beyond happy hours.i think it is more of a case of them having a good customer day yesterday and neglect their loyal customers.i straight away asked for bill and took my drink away.
2)the girls there also have to stay at the place whole night till 2am.they are like prisoners there.though they can sneak off through the back door,sometimes they are caught and the management wont let them off.

lastly,good luck and happy chionging to all bros here.
if want to meet or know anything,u can still pm me.
all the best
tats all i going to say for a very long time.