Thread: T H ktv
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by mgking17
Why the fuck are u guys arguing over a fucking KTV girl. If altw78 got a cheaper price to bonk the gal then good for him lah. Actually I also dun really believe May/Jennifer but then again, he paid $500 leh. So also cannot say impossible mah. I only fuck him for spoiling market but I also trust his words.

U just being stupid by going to the girl and questioning her bout who she went out with. Wah lau this kind of thing u keep to urself lah. See now u pissed him off he dun post anymore liao.

We here to share lah not to argue. BUt really I would like to know how are the skills of the gals categorise into BJ, FJ etc etc. I going down MG later so see can get any girl out or not. Give u guys a detail FR later if I kena good one.

But pls do not quarrel lah like small kids.
BRO MGkin....,

i agree with u, those PRC is here 4 $$$ (almost all) but few r not.

i cheong TH or Mg since the last world cup, never never becoz of PRC to quarrl with any one. First they r here 4 $$, & they got thousand of stories, different versions, then sometime they felt bored and no one call them so they cheaper also can. of coz sometime many bros called so they can choose and offer higher price. sometime they c u bros rich can pay they will ask higher.

anyway tt 2 bros, cool it, we shared wat we could, those gers r for us to share (of coz first call first serve, i think) and they would not bcoz of love or bcoz u fight 4 them, love u deep deep 1. i reckon u 2 jus enjoy cheonging & sharing details to your best knowledge will do. MOST OF THE TIME PRC CAN ACT VERY WELL 1.

A..., wow say so much!!!! ok to all bros - EnJoy all the PRC as much as u can, they r here 4 US (i mean us).