Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
hmm yeah now i know why this thread so quiet lol. Pattaya to me is a place for the white skinned. And the girls are dark skinned. So kinda pointless for sgean to go unless you like cheaper stock.
No true la , some gals there actually earn more than the bangkok girls and cost of living cheaper and quality of life on the beach is so much better than the smoke filled streets of bangkok.

Pattaya is like durain to angmo (or cheese to us!) , its an aquired taste and takes time enjoy it. It took me nearly 10 years to slowly apperciate the cheese!

To me , its a place to chill and you can still find 'fresh' girls from the North ('white skin') in some beer bars. However , I agree with you that bangkok has the better massage palours and also the better 'wham-bang-thank-you-madm' place.

Quote:
Service was excellent especially when they kept thinking I was Thai. (heng I dun look like Indian, no offense, i saw them get treated really badly) When I wear my baret cap the 2 night doorman always stand at attention and salute me lol.
For some reason , most thais security do that. Maybe its the pride in the job?

Quote:
I like to fuck different pussies so sorry heh .. took minitruck back to hotel and prepared for some gogo fun
Hope you have more fun and look for the 'white skin' agogos. You can try Happy , Peppermint along Walking street or the Super group (Baby and Doll?) in soi Diamond

Generally for me a performer beats a beautiful flower vase anytime. Maybe I'm getting too old!

Last edited by ahtecklim; 23-06-2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling