View Single Post
Old 30-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: FR on H14R10 Sophia/Su Fei

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro peanut123,

can you confirm is this sophia with a mole ? about 2nd or 3rd room in the inner section of house 14 ?

i always find her CFM and quite pretty, but she always show a black face. I always tempted to try her, but think twice and walk away. Last week, i was there again, very tempted to try her again after asking her price, again she no smile , so i walked away

finally i tried sally from house 2 room 3. here is my ratings :

looks :6/10
AR : 8/10 ; she will tougue fuck u
BBBJ : 8/10
boobs : quite small, should be B cup
overall : very friendly, but i think maggie and mun mun is more pretty than sally, but sally is better is service and more friendly
Yes, this is the fair skinned Sophia with the mole. Short hair, not wearing spectacles ( actually she told me she wearing contact lens ), rather short girl. Not very friendly, but will respond to small talk lor. also service not so good. after action, have to wash yourself.

I don't recomment her (becoz of poor attitude, and i prefer bigger boobs), unless you are really low on cash. I suggest u spent $10 more and try Rina.

I find Maggie as friendly as Sally, but Sally talks too much, which can get annoying.