View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethknight View Post
Today went to Petain at about 2pm with mind set up to look for a Malay WL. First went into house 10 for Rina but door closed. Read from somewhere that there is one in house 11. Not sure which room but proceeded to check and found one fair, sweet and young looking Malay in room 4. So ask for the price and proceed in.

Once in, she asked me to hang my clothing at the hooks behind the door. She also very quickly down to her birthday suit. I am pleasantly surprise. Ample size boobs with light colour nipples. And her hips. WOW. The waist to hip ratio is ridiculous. Good thing la. Look like that vase with slender neck and big rounded base. That is how her body look like. I LIKE. Washed up and the action started.

Told me to lay down and proceeded to cap me and blow me which is quite mechanic. But it get the job done. Started with missionary. Squeeze her breast and its damn soft. And somehow her nipple feel cold. Guess cause of the aircon. After several minutes, ask if I wanted doggy which I accept gladly. While in doggy position, saw her ass and its darn tempting. But doubt Petain lady does AJ. Soon enough, I came. Wash up and left a happy happy man.

Rating base of personal encounter
Look: 8/10 (Flawless skin, fair and sweet)
Age: She mention its 30. If she say younger I also believe
Boobs: B+ maybe C. Soft and tender
Body: 7/10 (Although hips a bit large. Look delicious overall)
FJ: Don't really remember. Looking at her face throughout. But her pretty face make it all good.
Service: Very friendly and sweet.
RTF: Hell ya!! Within this few day
Damage: $30

P.S. It my first FR in a long time. Please pardon me if too lor sor.
That's Julia. Very friendly, soft spoken. BJ skill only so-so, but body is good by Petain standards. Very smooth skin, pleasant face. Worth $30.