Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
st.martin.02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Went to petain yesterday... and headed for H16 R19

She abit old late 40s maybe even close to 50. But her service more than made up for her age.

After the standard wash up, i lay on the bed while she gave me a BBJ... it was smooth with nice sucktion and her hand constantly stroking my balls felt really good... it lasted for about 5 mins.... then she asked be to sit by the side of the bed while she squatted infront of me and continued to suck... this position enabled my to squeeze her tits as she sucked.... then she asked me to lie back and she raised my legs and started nibbling and sucking the area aroung my ass and next came the AR with her fingers gliding up and down my dick some times also using her finger to stimulate my ass.... still squatting at the side of the bed, she pulled my legs down and continued with her BBJ.... than she asked me to get back on the bed as she got into a 69 position... i didn't lick her pussy though because of her age .... then she went back into the original BBJ position and continued to suck me for awhile.... after changing so many positions i was already damn horny..... next came the best position..... she lay down flat on the bed and asked me to crawl over and stick my dick in her mouth.... she sucked my dick and ran her fingers around my ass and balls... it felt abit ticklish but so shiok!!... i could't tahan anymore and came right into her mouth. She also she can stick her finger up my ass if i wanted it on my next visit very kinky!!

Looks: 5/10
body: 5/10
BBJ : 9/10 - CIM and many positions
AR : 8/10
FJ : didnt try
RTF : yes
damage $30