Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pipepiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

repost:

WOO! I just got back from a mahjong game at my colleague's house!

Wonderful! I had a good wank just before the game! SWEE!

I excused myself to the toilet, and as usual, rummaged through the laundry. But damn, she doesn't keep her unwashed laundry in the toilet.

But I then remembered that she mentioned that her mum doesn't wash the panties with the main washing load (in the machine).

And to my pleasure, I found a little bucket under the sink! It was her worn panties. SEXY!

There were 2 in the bucket. One pink, and spandex like; and the other with polka dots and frills! What a turn on man. I took a whiff, and WOAH! the beautiful aroma of soap and a musky musty pussy! Assault to the senses!

I chose to wank on to the pink spandex and shot my load onto the part where her pussy makes most contact.

I came out of the toilet a much satisfied man. Oh, and I purposely rinsed my hand to keep some of the smell. It was damn exciting as she was sitting next to me. I was wondering if she would notice a particular smell in her room, well, I definitely did! HAHAHA

Oh, and guess what, I won at the game too! Moral of the story, wank and enjoy the undies before the game begins!