Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pipepiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

another repost:

i recently travelled with a couple of friends (2 girls and 1 other guy) on a backpacking trip to cambodia. i had a few panty encounters over there. here goes...

1) earlier in day, i noticed that one of the girls wore a rather translucent pair of white pants. and while walking up the stairs, i saw her cute pink panties! it was really a sight to behold. as the four of us shared a room in a guesthouse, i waited for all of them to go to bed while slowly packing my bag. 1 of the girls (the one with the cute pink pantie) was carrying a similar bag (just that it's a smaller capacity, her's 55 litres and mine 65). i positioned both bags next to each other while packing. as all the lights were off (and only the toilet one on) i wasn't afraid of them waking up to find me going thorough her bag. i quickly removed the top packet, all the new stuff she had bought during that day, and targeted a plastic bag with what looked like dirty clothes. i quickly snuck off to the toilet. once inside, i opened it and woo hoo! to my surprise, the pink panties were in a packet with another set of soiled panties! bingo, 2 pairs, sweet! the pink panties had dark pink polka dots, and were very kinky and cute. shiok. i took a whiff of them, expecting them to have a musty smell (we walked a lot that day), but to my pleasant surprise, the panties smelt surprisingly fresh and sweet. i could see the little bits of white discharge left on the panties, even better! i sat on the toilet seat and did my thing while sniffing away at the heavenly pair of knickers. wonderful! i packed it back into the ziploc bag and back into the plastic bag. i slowly crept out of the toilet and quickly put it back into her bag. it was damn exciting as all this while, someone could have awoken to try and use the toilet, just to find me stuck inside with a bag of soiled clothes that did not belong to me! haha. SCORE, GOAL NUMBER 1!

2) another brief encounter i had was when the other girl went to wash up in the morning. the other 2 from our group had left before us, thus leaving only me in the room. while she was inside the toilet, i spotted her black G string lying on her backpack. i quickly took a deep sniff at it, and damn, i got blown away. too bad i didn't have the time to have a good wank. haha. SCORE, GOAL NUMBER 2!

3) in another room we shared, i had a good go at the pink panties girl's pad. i sensed something amiss when she suddenly became damn moody and pms-y. i was hoping to try my luck in the bin in the toilet. and BINGO! i was right, her period was here. she left her used pad in the bin. and what's best, it wasn't even wrapped up in toilet paper! she just threw it into the bin. come to think of it, it was really quite cock of her, considering that she was sharing the room with 2 other guys. again, i had a good wank. though, this time, her pussy smelt a lot worse. but yes, the smell's so damn good. the musty stench of a good pussy, simply to die for! SCORE, GOAL NUMBER 3!

4) this is the last and final encounter. while we shared the room, we also shared the beds. as it was a room meant for 3 and we had 4 of us, we combined the beds together. i got to sleep next to the black G string girl as my other guy friend felt uncomfortable sleeping next to a girl. a prude, but what the hell, what's his loss is my gain! so we all went to bed. as my male friend's a rather rough sleeper, he squeezed me all the way next to the girl on my other side. when i awoke in the middle of the night, i felt something warm on my hand. i realized that she was actually leaning on my hand. evil thoughts crept into my mind, and i succumbed. i started to grope her ass. giving her periodic and gentle squeezes. i was fucking scared that she would wake up. so yes, i was kind of shaking. suddenly, she turned away from me. i froze in my tracks and moved my hand away. all this while, i had an enormous hard on. i decided not to push it and gradually went back to bed. as it was damn cold, i woke up again. this time around, with her back facing me, i decided to zoom in on her pussy region. she was wearing a pair of thin three quarts. i quickly located her pussy area and started to give her a good rub in circular directions. with my other hand, i started to rub my own dick. masturbating 2 people at once, what a multi-tasker! hahaha. while rubbing her pussy, i also started to poke it every now and then. she didn't have any reaction, so i'm not sure if she could feel anything (can any of the sisters or brothers here confirm if girls can feel it while sleeping???) i soon came. damn, my heart was pounding. i smelt my fingers and it had a nice fabric softener smell. damn shiok. SCORE, GOAL NUMBER 4!

this ends my memorable travel to cambodia. hope you people enjoyed it too! HAHA.