Old 18-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pipepiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

THIS IS FRESH OFF THE PRESS (MY PRESS, HAHA), as i'm typing this, the piece of treasure sits on my desk! HA.

i just had supper with 2 of my friends, one male, the other female.

as my male friend drove, i only had to send the female one home (perfectly fine as she was giving me her unfinished pack of ciggs)

as i was nearing her place, i said that i needed to use the toilet (drank too much water at the kopitiam lah) and she kindly offered her place.

upon entering her toilet, i saw this little red pail by the side of the folding door. there were two pairs of black panties - one a g-string, and the other something like it (not sure what you'd call it, but it's not a G neither are they conventional panties)

i took my piss while smelling the non-g-string one. shiok! a bit musty, but still retaining the fabric detergent smell. awesome! it was then this naughty thought came into my mind, since there're two, why not take one! HAHA.

with that, i flushed to toilet, and picked up the g-string and slipped it into my back pocket. i washed my hands, and left like nothing had happened. all this while, i was so fucking excited. shiok!

i drove home like a F1 driver (smelling her gee while driving! HAHA), took a bath and had a good whiff at them.

i lay on my bed examining them. there was a little bit of white discharge on it! WOO! damn exciting! upon smelling them harder, i could smell her 'pussy smell' it's different from what a worn tee-shirt smells like. smells worn, but not that kind of worn (if you get what i mean). i started wanking, still smelling damn hard at it. SHIOK! as i started to cum i licked her white discharge! hahaha.

a happy man, i now am!