View Single Post
Old 22-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Allow me to compartmentise yr concerns correctly:

1. NOT RECEIVING A REPLY
2waystreet feedback is about not getting a reply from me. At all times, he did not mention that I cheated him or set a trap for him. Like I have already explained, its my perrogative whom I choose to reply to, or for that matter, if i did not reply, its perfectly understandable cos the response can be quite daunting and overwhelming for me to cope with.

2. POLICE SCAM/TRAP
I do understand where u are coming from - the need to be vigilant about police traps. But what I do appreciate from you is to be responsible and be able to substantiate with clear evidence that I am setting up a trap of any kind. If this is a scam or a trap, u think by now, there is no report or feedback from the samsters here?

3. What I can safely and correctly conclude is, Wodemama, you do have quite bad comprehending, reading skills and u are good at making bias, unsubstantiated, unfounded assumptions about me. Of course, u have your right to express freely yr personal observations or views but that does not give u the right to make such unwarranted claims or observations without any clear, indicative evidence of any kind.