View Single Post
Old 22-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

IF you arent with the police then why are you being so overly defensive?That is unless you are really setting up a police trap

I am sure most ppl will agree that all of us have different perceptions towards the same thing. eg, 3 different person may describle a ROUND TABLE as not so round, oval or even, not a table at all. All this stems from different perceptions. As such, me being merely correcting and putting right the facts in place to some allegations, is deemed and perceived as 'overly defensive', as perceptions of things varies vastly different with each person.

But what I find it usually strange is, a person perception of me being 'overly defensive' can lead him to conclude and assume, my 'overly defensive' actions, account and explains in affrimative I am in cahoots with the police after all, setting up a trap.

Now, that is indeed baffling to any one with a rational, logical mind of how did such conclusion was derived? So am i right after all to conclude, that peron is good at making unfounded conclusions and assumptions?