Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

dude AngMoh,

what happens in my case i just explained... i used to go around lucky plaza last time when i was single.... not anymore cant afford to be seen there...

however i do not miss an opportunity if i see a maid on the street.

i am average looking a plain joe or the average joe whichever way you look at it...

but what i have managed to do is quit existing maids on good terms and get them to recommend their friends to me..... so they usually pass me numbers and i work from there....

dude life in spore is so busy.... where got time to go maid hunting? somemore if you are a family man its worse right.... time is owned by wifey......

so when maids recommend their friends numbers to me its my persuasive skills all the way... and let me tell you only if i like the pic then i go to bed with them....

but i get so many numbers i dun even have the time to talk to them cause i cant keep track of all.... i talk to about 5 at a time so that i can atleast bed one of them when i am in need....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
wha 60 numbers! found only in the street or u have a secret internet dating website?

u should share with us who hardly find one ahah

too bad i dont hv lotta free time coz of work, cant rly hunt lately