View Single Post
Old 20-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
golite_xtreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cleo,Great service FL,( Pic Included)

Tried Cleo last sunday... Sorry for the late FR, she has gone home but told me she will be back...

Picked her up from her place... First impression, she is quite cute, those typical cute pinoy look... Quickly go find to nearby hotel to book a room. Once in the room, she sat on the bed while I sat on the stool in front of her and started smoking. While I was smoking she used her leg to rub my cock and keep teasing me, somemore got the horny look on her face... Make me damn high, so quickly finish up my smoke and went to the shower. Everything in the shower was SOP, clean my cock and gave me a short blow, it was quite shiok to have my cock in her mouth. Clean up and proceed to the bed...

We started frenching wildly on bed, she is a very good kisser and uses her tongue very well... Slowly she moved down onto my cock and her bbbj is really super super good. Her tongue is very skillful and plus she deep throat which was damn shiok. My balls was well taken care of as well with her mouth... After about 20mins or so of bbbj, I wanted to stop before I cum so capped and start fucking her...

Her pussy is really tight and warm plus its really wet... Soon I asked her to be on top, she is really skillful when she is riding you... One of the best I have tried so far in terms of riding... She is really a very good fucker, very experience in most positions, it was great pleasure fucking her... After several positions, I couldn't hold any longer and cum...

She is really a very good fuck, don't miss her when she is back... Pionys are typically good in bed and she is no exception... Thanks TS for her contact!

Looks 7/10
Boobs 6.5/10 (small but enough for me)
Body 7/10 (slim, with a bit of tummy)
Frenching 9/10
bbbj 9/10
FJ 10/10 (i really enjoyed it alot)