Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Where got nothing happened? If LP did not happen HillView Nature Reserve happened.... Something happened....

HJ from a girl not considered outing meh? Ofcourse considered.... even you get to touch her bra or her butt or kiss is considered score goal already.... (Sammyboy pardon my pathetic english here just not in the mood to write well now)

WEll done... and lets hope to have many more posts from you....

Beers!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Alas, nothing happened for me in LP yesterday. There are maids as well as working ladies, some smiled but did not had the courage to approach them....

I called the Indo maid (I met in OT last Sunday) and managed to get her out. We ended up in a secluded corner of the carpark of Hillview Nature Reserve and had a wet and long petting session ended up with a HJ (she claimed its too fast for FJ as its only the first date). Told me to be patient and she afterall belong to me....Hahahahaha, I dun know if this can be considered to be my first virgin outing with maid.

Anyway, this morning, there was a maid near my place, and she was looking at me, somehow I feel she was giving me that look. Too bad too close to my home....