Old 21-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mleehong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
xiao tiu

been a long time since i posted fr cos some of the fls i tried is not worth wasting my time writing one here.

recently tried a prc with big boobs and good service so i decided to post here. Firstly, im not a okt and im in no way related to this girl.

was introduced to this prc by a chiong buddy who found her in G-Land.

below are my stats of her:

Name: xiao tiu

face: 7/10 - seductive eyes with a pleasent smile, very cfm look when she stares at you

body: 7/10 - about 1.65m, about 48kg, very fair skin, not skinny and not plump, has slight tummy but its ok

boobs: 8.5/10 - almost a full C cup, one of the nicest boobs i ever see on a prc

bbbj: 9/10- good suction and lots of licking, one of the better bbbj as compared to some prc. can cim or not i also dont knw cos i never try.

pussy: 6.5/10- i prefer shaven pussy thats why low points scored here

fuck job: 6.5/10- accomodating and willing to please but i still prefer her bbbj

gfe: 7.5/10- good attitude and no rush. after whole session, she still gave me a massage before we wash up

damage: $120/2/90mins exclude room and CD

it was overall a pleasent experience and i really enjoyed her bbbj. she said she was an ang pai in china when it comes to bbbj, bullshitting me or not i also dont know but it was really good.

She says she hangs around at the POSB bank opp Aljunied MRT. I didnt pick her up from there cos mine was arranged thru my friend. she says she always stands near the junction(below the sign board) so you guys should be able to find her there if interested.