View Single Post
Old 30-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
looks like we should organise a gathering for all BL's club members

I should be there on Sat or Sunday afternoon...

He he... like bro jacky said, not many would meet face-to-face.... anyway, I don't usually go down on Sat and Sun bro Too crowded

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Maybe I see wrongly, H7 2nd floor only 2 rooms open today, R1 and the R? directly opposite R1. The other side all closed..
I guess luck was on my side bro..hehehe I went to H7R3 (ground floor) and after waiting half an hour, Super open her door to me!!!

The session was even better than the first time with her!! Super may not have the arsenal of tricks and moves like Violet or Janet, but she possesses something which beats all others based on its mere quantity...

Super is super willing to please, super obliging, super patient.

For instance, she will suck, lick and caress my nipples, balls and dick till I am fully hard and ready. Not sooner. And she'll make sure of that. She takes her time. She doesn't stop all that tongue and mouth action till she sees my dick was ripping with angry veins, and I am sufficiently steamed for the bonking action - this lasted at least 15 mins!!!

And later, when I wanted to CIM, because I just love her sensuous, mid-pace BBBJ, she looked at me and without hesitation said "of course", like it was my right...

Superb session with Super.