Old 14-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Spectrum17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

After reading this tread the last few days, couldnt control the horniness so head down to PT yesterday with a frn. From reading the earlier pages (70-90), i got a bonk list of cat 50. Was there around 5pm, lots of pple, and couldnt find any gal on the list. So walk more w my frn and finally settle on Jennifer (H16R12). A brief details on my adventure below.

Saw her sitting on the bed watching tv (CNA), ask the price, quoted 50 and in i go. She request to pay up. No prob for me. Strip myself and proceed to the basin. She wash me up. Then wash herself while i waited. Good... hygiene.

Then I lay on bed and she proceed to suck my nipple. No a fan, but let her anyway. I must say while looking at her naked, my bro already "standing". Then she touch my bro and tickle the balls. The tickling was nice, but too much. I have to stop her a few times cos its too ticklish for me. Then the bbbj. It was good. The slurping sound is there. But the sucking not so good. Then next, she went for AR. But i stop her as i am not a fan.

Cap me and then cowgirl. This is the best part and i almost came. But i control a bit. I think she was riding for 5 min, then say my turn. So went missionary. Pink nipple, shiok. Me suck for a while and cont to pump. Came in abt 8 min i guess. Tried to french her, but the closest i got was to her cheek. No gfe i guess.

Then she wash up 1st. Later while i was washing, she ask to wash for me. But i decline. Had a quick wash, tip her for effort and go. During the whole time, we made some small talk. Overall, it was moderate. Below are some rating. Please take it with a pinch of salt... or something like dat. As many bro here said, a man's meat is another man's poison.

Face: 6
Figure: 7 (not bad for her age)
Boobs: b (jus nice for me)
BBBJ: 7 (i like)
FJ: 6
GFE: 2 (i feel nothing. Not even to kiss her face)
Service: 8
RTF: mayb cos there other gals out there
!&!!