Old 16-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ikoek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Had a late night in the office till about 2am, and was kind of horny for some LB action. Drove to Blk 11 Upp Boon Keng, dissappointed that the few LBs who are lookers were not there but their Gay friends (look like man, talk like women) were there at the pavilion.

So decided to drive to Rowell Road for some Malaysian LB action since No. 79 would have been closed by then. Spotted the 2 Thai LBs hanging outside the cafe at New Asia Hotel, and signalling me to go over, however since my mind was set on Malaysian LB, decided to just wave back politely rejecting them.

Went on to House 9, 4 LBs were there. One shoulder-length hair one caught my eye and kept smiling. Decided to take her.

Went into the room, very GFE treatment, absolutely no rush. Hugging with both our clothes on and fondling her ass and breast. However, speak very little English and my Malay is just so-so. Nevertheless, strip to her undies and lay her down and started sucking on her breasts. C-Cup beautiful breasts and damn smooth skin, proceeded to fondle her ku-ku bird, and she slowly removed her undies. Nicely trimmed bush and kind of small size, but I like. Continued to link her nipples and fondling her tool, and got it erected. Nice little mushroom head. Proceeded to give her a BBBJ, and she was moaning in pleasure, she came after 10mins of BBBJ. And proceeded to get me to lie down and take her time to serve me. Cap me and proceed to a slow and sensual BJ, and thereafter an AJ doggie. Very proportional body and nice ass. Loved every moment of it. Proceeded to clean up after and walk down the stairs together.

Here's the details and ratings:-
Name; Celina
Nationality: M'sian (KL)
Boobs: C (soft and natural)
BJ: 8/10
AJ: 9/10

However she will be going back on Monday, and her last working day is Sunday. Will most likely to visit her again before she goes back.