Old 12-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
newtonbeos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best of all my Sex-Pal, back to SG, First time FL with pics

First, thanks Bro Youngforever for sharing the ctc of this girl. I had a session with her at H81 and I should say I really enjoyed her accompany.
Here is my brief field report without quantitative marks.

Overall look : She looks young and her looking just fits my preference well.
I will say her looking definitely meet the standard of the girl friend I will date.

Figure: she is a slim and short girl but with a proportional body. Overall looks pleasing. To be very picky, I will say her skin is fine but not very smooth, also the boob could be larger for a boob lover which I am not.

Frenching, Fingering & painting: No, I don't like it.

Catbath: She is very experienced and it is the best of all sessions I ever had, but I should say I am not very active along this line. The action is very erotic and arousing. I enjoy it a lot.

BJ : Similar to other bro, I wasn't even aware that my little brother is already capped and I actually wrongly stopped her as I preferred BJ only. It It lasted quite long and felt great. I appreciate her
effort too.

FJ : I am not good at describing it, just a very pleasant experience. She is hard working, submissive to all request. Simply just great attitude.

Overall feeling: I enjoy her accompany and definitely will contact her again once getting time. I am a lazy guy to write things. This time, just want to
help her business and hope she get what she want in Singapore.

Cost : see TS's post.