Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother 663 points and class 5 dont mean shat. Just means you hang around this board and KTV so long that your life is the board and you think immporting whores into SG society is normal. BTW brother wake up its not.
Young man, you are making so many samsters here angry with your comments and remarks here in the forum. So you are happy to continue to do that or you are here just trying for truancy.

Look at your points, you had been zapped to -15points and dun you know that means you are unwelcome in their threads.

Listen to me, keep your comments to yourself and nobody will care.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy