View Single Post
Old 13-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
antilles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Wow... this thread is EXCITING... I LIKE IT (just watched Star Trek on HBO, and that line that Scotty says after Kirk's fight with Spock stuck to me).

For me personally, i follow bro Sammy's 3 rules cuz they are basic essential rules to live by when dealing with working girls... but with slight (very slight) modification.

I personally refrain from treating these "service providers" as common objects in hopes of breaking the ice better. In other words, when I make the effort of being a gentleman with these ladies, i'm usually rewarded with better service, sweeter attitude, and more pleasing efforts from these ladies.

Common everyday offers such as "Would you like a drink?", or "do you want a snack?", or even make jokes to make her laugh, can really REALLY go a long way to recieve better services.

But once these girls/ladies walk out of my hotel room, then that's it... on with everyday life, and forget everything about her (other than her name, and memories of the "service").

I rarely RTF. And if i do RTF, it has to be with someone FUN. That's it: FUN... not "Like" or "Love"... just bonking fun.

Just my thoughts