Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19
Reading the above makes me think of my last time in Bangkok few weeks ago and was at a massage joint with a girl having a scrub and a f+++. After that we were chatting and her phone rang. There was this call from a guy in SIngapore who happen to be with this girl a few days before. He was declaring his love for her etc etc. I was overhearing everying and I just wanted to take over the phone and tell him to send my regards to LKY!! But I didn't want to spoil his day.

Funny but sad at times!
I guess this happen lots of time, especially those who could get closer to the inner circle. I still recall an incident where a puying keep telling her sponsor "I miss you very much, I love you, I now sad alone in my room waiting for your call" with me hugging me and she making stupid looks to the phone. Afterall the phone call, we continue our fun. Funny thing is I pay her nothing and could not probably treated her as caring, kind and considerate as her sponsor. Sometimes, you just cant treat them too nice, perhaps that will make them miss you a little more. hahahahha

Having say that, I am not advocating to treat all puyings the same way but some really dont deserve it.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks