Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
incastasman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: a plea to all bros - please be discreet wif your FRs and sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

to all bros... thank u for your reply n support...

yeah... there will always be the few black sheeps around... cannot totally get rid of them... so juz ignore them lah...

few years back... when i juz registered in the forum... there were times when the balck sheeps will get blasted and flamed by the more senior bros for unproductive postings... i dont see many of these flaming anymore now... but dat does not mean the black sheep should go around and do watever they want...

juz hope that all bros works together to keep watever little left of our playgrounds safe...

and please do your part to contribute and share... dont juz laze around and expect other bros to spoon feed u wif information on gals and locations...

thank u for reading... happy cheonging... cheers...!!!

to the bros who have upped me for this post... thank u so much... i will return u the favour the moment i get my power back... one day can only up one bro lah...

well said!! totally agreed wif u. now a days wanna visit joint must think twice or worry should i go in during time? as u have to worry some of the VC who happily pop by. lets do our part by keeping our playground safe fm VC. i believe Moderator can take away the post anytime if smart alec happens to post/ mention the location of the place openly.