View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Let me understand you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTan View Post
.....Recently it has come to my attention that one of my close relative visit brothel.
Miss Tan, beisde posted your thread in wrong sextion. How did you know? or Did you bump into him inside the brothel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTan View Post
.....I wish to gather true feedback from all of you..Recently it has come to my attention that one of my close relative visit brothel. Of course i cannot understand him because don't know his purpose. I also very "pai say" to open mouth and openly discuss this issue with him.
Come on, even if you know the truth, you will also be "pai say" to discuss with him not unless he is your husband cos other relative affairs has got nothing to do with you at all. Why open a can of worms and possible ruin his relationship with his wife.

Another thing is that, your writing style is that of a guy not a woman.