Old 01-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
snow_white81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Companionship Require

It's been a long time since I last post in this forum.
Recently, my hubby is out station, and would like to find a companion during this period of time. I'm not really into FB as I have 1 FB that is sextisfying However due to commitment between us, we aren't able to go out for dinner, movies, shopping etc like ordinary friend or couple.. Hence, would like to have a companion during this period of time... Of course, if things goes well, may have 'others' stuff coming along...

Just some info of myself...
Age: 30 yrs old (I don't think I look like 30yrs old though )
Ht: 155 (Yes. I'm short...)
Wt: 50Kgs (Roughly there. Girls hate weight machine you know)
Stats: I don't think that's important since I'm finding a companion and not FB
Hobbies: Shopping!! (Most girls like it), spa (One have to learn to enjoy too) Traveling (Hope to travel to whole world by 50yrs old) Swimming, movies

Requirement of this Companion:
Height: Preferably between 170-175 cm
Weight: 60-70 (Average body weight with balance BMI)
Status: SINGLE (I don't want your partner to come chopping me with a knife or what...)
Hobbies: Preferably someone who share same hobbies as me... At least we can do something 'common' or have common topics to discuss rather than different...
Smoker/Drinker: Only accept non/LIGHT Smoker (maybe 2-3 sticks per day as I'm kind of dislike smokers...), Social Drinker (I don't want you to drink and abuse me... =X)

PS: Someone DRIVING (Not riding) at least a car... (not lorry/van/towhead!!)

Don't email me IF:
1) If you are looking for FB (Or planning to bed me =X), looking for girlfriend/mistress, STAY AWAY...
2) You into drugs

If you meet the above requirement, feel free to email me at [email protected]

NO PICS NO REPLY!! (And I mean FULL BODY pics with CLOTHES!!)
Your Picture will get mine...

Also, please at least do some introduction about yourself. And what you like to do with me on first date...