Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
snow_white81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Companionship Require

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post
Np i understand yur idea

But just to advise sometimes giving too tight requirement will.only limit the better chances of getting or meeting the ideal nicer ones

As in the ppl who respond to u will be generally lesser by alot if too high a restriction or sometimes unrealistic types

But of course again this does not mean opening the limits to too broad and allowing encouraging any male species just to apply

the fact is this
Eg.
Sometimes ppl with tall height may not have a car. Sometimes ppl.with car is married.

Etc

They will alwayd be some factor lacking
Well. Like what BiRd13's mentioned, if I don't limit my expectation, I will receive tons of message. I have my own reason for stating such, and I do abide by it too.

Below for your reference too:

Sure that most know but to be realisticly speaking if only seeking dating partners her height of 15x demanding 17x and above? Just personal preference. Actually if the person's height is about 168 or 169, I'm still acceptable to it.

16x uf fulfil other criteria will fail? As above =)

Next dating partner must have car and above 171 and not married or attached? I do drive. But as a girl, I prefered to be driven. Hence preferably my partner to drive. And at least when going anywhere, it's more convenient too. Why not married/attached? Like I mentioned earlier on, I do have a FB who's attach too. Hence there's certain stuff in which we can't do openly... Like shopping, movies etc... If single, at least there's nothing much to be afraid of, when going for shopping, movies, or even dinner. I have bad experience with married/attach guy before...

Dating partner must have car to facilitate sending her home ot access inconvenience areas? I have money to take cab if I need to. Perhaps for convenient wise. Especially if were to go to certain place where public transport may not be accessible to.

Not that i meant to flame the above have not taken in the looks factor yet. Like I said, I'm more into companionship. Just like when you looking for FB, doubt looks does matter. Important is skill, and comfortable. Whereas friends/companion does not take looks into consideration. Of course, must be presentable...

To find such gem in such website what the odds are?no doubt low. You are wrong then. This is not my first time finding such in this web. And if you seen my post earlier in this particular section too, I had a FB from here before. The response is very good, and I have met a few of them too. However only one which we maintain our 'fb' till now. The rest somehow are not suitable... But I believe we are 'friends' till now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penislol View Post
I agree with bro AmeShin.
TS like looking for a Mr. Ideal rather than a companion.
I have found my 'Mr Ideal'. =) Perhaps should say I'm attracted to the above requirement, as my hubby is such. So would rather find one who's similiar to such I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
There should be plenty of dating websites out there, for dates to come to a male sex-related site ?

Think TS will get more wolves reply than creditable ones.
Yes. I do agreed... But again, those dating site how many are 'truthful'? I find men from here are more 'truthful' than those from dating site. And can't guarantee that those dating site personel, doesn't surf here as well.