Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
terrormania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickHead7 View Post
Was horny on Monday afternoon so wanted to look for Cookie, the only WL that i have RTF. When i was there around 3pm, there was a bro already queueing outside, dont want to queue behind him and cause traffic jam so decided to walk around other houses.

Most of my list of WL are either busy or not working, chance upon H11R11 and took a look inside. Decided to go for Jolene as she is nice looking too.

As i was quite tired that day, decided to just lie down and enjoy. Jolene started off with nipple licking then she proceeded to cap me and BJ. She did 3 different styles (kneeling on bed, sideway 69 though i didnt paint her, kneeling down when i stood beside the bed).

She blew me for a good 15 mins and i decided not to hold back anymore and came. I think she didnt have the intention to proceed to FJ as she increased
her tempo when she knew i was coming, unlike some WL that i have tried, who will usually stop when they sense i am coming.

Anyway, dont think i will RTF (or RTB) her again because there is nothing to look forward besides her pretty face. 50 bucks not really well spent but that
was the last 50 bucks she can earn from me
Ya totally agreed with you bro but no offense to others I try her once she give me the look and the SOP very mechanical si I did the sane she has earn the last 50s from me…