Old 01-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
shiningstars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Hi guys. I'm very new to all these chiongster scenes if thats how you call it. My friends and I booked a table at Neverland ytd for our countdown and it was our first time there. I have questions regarding the thai girls there. A slightly more experienced friend introduced 3 thai girls to our table and we offered them our alcohol, had some chat and played some drinking games. After awhile they started asking me to treat them alcohol for $60 a person. I didn't bring enough money so I couldn't treat them.

I wana ask the regulars or experienced ppl in neverland, do you normally treat/pay them the drinks? And what do they mean by that? Do we pay them the $60 and they will go get the drink or we call the waiters over to get us the drink?

Also what benefits do we get if we pay them that amount? I saw lots of thai girls at the other tables getting drunk/high and dancing/hugging with their customers. But the 3 thai girls with us were very smart at keeping themselves sober and in the end we didn't really get to have fun with them. I'm guessing it's bec of the fact that we didn't treat them the $60 drink?

Sincerely want to learn from all the experience bros here.