View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Alantis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hopefully this information is fresh and useful, these are the joints I had in Beijing:

Hollywood’s – This is probably the congregation place of the Russian hookers, I have a feeling that all Russian WL has plan to meet at this place before they travel around China. You have the most russian ladies you will find outside of Moscow. Most of the girls are seated in a grungy cafeteria type setting with underutilised dance floor. However expect lots of actionwhen the steaming floorshow kicks things off. Take note that it would be best if you are a non angmo as the girls are smart to know that chinese are more attracted to Russian girls than angmo. It would be interesting if you and your pals can take things slowly and sip a beer near the bar counter and watch all the girls coming in and out. It is also the best way to single out the angpai with the normal ones.

Location: Hollywood is on situated at Ya Bao road north of guanghua road about 200 metres away.

Maggie’s – alias the Mongolian embassy and angmo girls hangout. I don;t really fancy this place but it certianly is a interesting joint. Take note that if you are a chinese and not accompany by any angmo, the bouncer out at the bar may not really welcome you. This is mainly for foreigners and you really need to act and behave like one inorder to convince them. Speak english if possible, show your passport, this is how I got in the first time.
there are many Mongolian girls and russian girls , I even met a few XinJiang ladies the last time. Some of the Mongolian ladies are really beautiful but some are like construction workers. Language is never a problem as everyone can speak conversational english. Every girl is easy going and fun and the atmosphere is usually relax, of course in the midst of all conversations, all girls are out to negotiate a transaction, cash and deal is all they care about.

Location: Maggies is located at North of Gong Ren Te Yu Guan (Stadium) Road.
*******************************arialblue