Thread: Jose Mourinho
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...e-draw?cc=4716

Mourinho happy despite draw
March 19, 2012

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho had few complaints abt his team's performance despite being held 2 a 1-1 draw by Malaga @ the Bernabeu on Sunday.

Karim Benzema's opener was cancelled out by Santi Cazorla's stunning stoppage-time free-kick 2 halt Real's 11-match winning run in the Primera Division.

The result allowed Barcelona 2 close the gap @ the top to 8 points, but Mourinho appeared 2 take it all in his stride.

"Drawing or losing a match is normal in a championship," he said on the club's official website. "I would hv a reason 2 be dissatisfied or critical 2wards my men if they dropped 2 points due 2 having a bad attitude, but I cannot criticise them becos they gave their all & gave a great performance in the 2nd half.

"We always dominated the match & we had many chances, while Malaga hardly had any. It was hard 4 us 2 get in the game. Malaga r a quality side currently in the Champions League qualifying positions.

"They made things difficult 4 us in the 1st half, but not in the 2nd. We only scored 1 goal fr the many chances we had. Scoring 1 or failing 2 do so is normal 2. I don't think I hv reasons 2 be critical of my men - they didn't lack ambition.

"There r 11 games left & 33 points still @ stake, meaning the championship is still open. We only worry abt wat we do becos we'll win if we take enough points."