View Single Post
Old 14-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 24
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

I just became a Premium member... just to pay back a little towards the forum that has in a way given us quite a bit in the past - although in the last 2 years, the forum has "sort of deteriorated". Points mean nothing much to me. I never solicit for points - all the points I had (600+ before the 200 was added) were given to be by others without me asking for them.

The only reason I decided to pay the premium is to "support" the forum such that (and similar like-minded people can do the same) the forum will not degenerate into a mouth-piece of the fee-paying OKTs.

Threads created were deleted.. (for no reason even when they are non-advertising in nature).

The vibrancy of the forum has been lost in the past 2 years or so. Very little FR. Threads deleted. Posts deleted.. - even good ones..