Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi - local KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Hello Guru,

Next time we meet at more neutral ground, ok? Go check out 53 Ba Trieu, I usually there on Saturday afternoon....

Anyway, here is another White List for you . . Xoa Bop at La Thanh Hotel at Doi Can Street. Entrance VND70,000, tips VND50,000 since you can speak Vietnamese. Don't ever let them hagger you for additional tips for special.

The Technique
===========
Most brudders here falls in the trap of paying US$20 (VND320,000) for tips for HJ. The girls usually achieve this by first sizing you up if you are foreigner and green horn. The moment they establish that you are green horn, they will tease your little didi after some massage and ..........dinner or something else. To do that, you must really be able to speak Vietnamese!
Hey bru deptrai4u,

Tried the place 1st time, asked for 1.5hr massage (VND100k)..massage so so..went there with a lao jiao, he introduce Duong (...er..i think)..quite tall, long hair gal, look 6.5/10. Did as instructed above, she fall for it for abt 10 mins, more chat..then i gave myself away (...loser..)

Anyway the HJ was good, small kisses, hugging and autoroam, but tend to shy away when roam below....tip her VND50k, nvr kao bei kao bu....overall damage VND150k.

Just one minus point, the pls is quite rundown,...also while waiting for lao jiao to come out from his room, saw some of the other gals there, all about 5/10 only.....heng i got Duong...

geco