View Single Post
Old 24-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Yo Bro Zack

Thanks for your FR on Summer. But I am quite a lazy person lah... so I am probably restricted to 4 HCs, Marina a bit far for me...

Bugis - If I need some TLS from Stella, JJ or Eva after work... that's the place for me. Which means I frequent BHC most often lah...

Aiko - If I happen to be in town. Moon is not bad.

Leisure - My all time fav YUKI!!!!! Somemore near my place. Heh... Joyce is a pretty good stand-in if Yuki is not around.

Lexon - Tina and Yuki are both not too bad. Again... not that far from my place.

Bro Zack, you are definitely much more experienced than me, so have to consult the shi fu. I am quite familiar with BHC, so no prob. But Leisure and Lexon... just starting to explore only, so dunno that many of the gals yet.

I heard Lexon's Joyce is DAMN pretty with good figure. Some postings say she can be quite black face too... just wondering if you had any experience with her? Any other Lexon gals you know are pretty with good service (besides the Amy you recommended before).

As for Leisure... heard Sugar (who came in with Yuki) is also a SYT with good looks and service. Know anything?

Need to find replacement since my dear dear Yuki always over-booked... now on leave somemore... damn sianz.