Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hungary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
Thanks for being a good host ... Had a great time too.... How much is the panadol that u gave my gal? Btw, here's my fr on Meridian Ktv

Venue: Meridian KTV, Taman Shamelin Perkasa
Pax: About 6-7 guys
Decor: clean and very impressive coz we are in VIP7
Sound system: 10/10 - it's like u r in a fucking disco!! lol
Damage:
Rm150 my share( i left at 2.15am)
RM100 paid for gal booking 1 block (8pm -12midnite)
RM100 for 2nd block- i paid the gal direct(tips or consider booking i also dont know)
RM10 paid to a waiter
RM10 'jockey' service
Total damage: RM 370 and i muz say it's really worth it for such Ktv.

Booked Gal No.75
Looks: 6/10
Body: 8.5/10 (slim & petite)
Boobs: 4/10 - B cup i think
Hanky panky: Not much, only frenching and momo only... chacha also dont have... But the girl ask if i m married, and say she really really like me (facepalm) and she even told sexcuore gal that lol ... But i think she is really in cloud 9 after she whack the 2nd half tablet of the panadol...
GFE: 10/10 lorrrr - maybe i m easy to satisfied lol
WIR to Meridian: HELL YESSSSS!!!

Thank you again for the fun time, sexcuore.... It's really different partying with you compare to my regular kakis... Gotta boycott them soon wkwkwkwk ................
I have to agree, Bro Sexcuore is a really good host. I think he deserves an FR on his own, so here goes:

Name: Sexcuore
Looks: 7/10 (quite good considering his age and the way he parties)
Body: 3/10 (not my type la)
Boobs: 1/10 (man boobs don't count)
BFE (best friend experience): 10/10 the best Bro for partying you can find
WIR: Definitely to party with him...

The rooms on the G floor are much better, decor, sound system all good. The gang, the most important element, they are all party freaks... nize... would not hesitate to party with them again. Alas, passport hard to come by. The girls selection is above average as usual... quite good quality

Name: Ah Chen
Looks: 8/10 (SYT)
Body: 7/10 (not much shape but slim which I like)
GFE: 5/10
Action: Not much action, play dice, drink, FK, AR a bit only... Girl not very responsive so its quite disappointing to an old guy like me. She didn't brush me off or anything but just shall we say service is lacking...
WIR: defintely for another girl and with Bro sexcuore...

Damage: I dunno how to count but all in RM350... good value since I left at 3:30am

FYI: Bro shybutwant is not shy at all...