View Single Post
Old 25-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein
Thanks Bro Zack

I will be keen to try Joyce (Lexon).

As for Channel (Leisure)... yah... heard of her too. Heard that her BJ is damn power... those without "holding power" should refrain.

Haha... anyway, I guess looks does matter to me lah... that's why I am under Yuki's spell! Heh....

Mostly, I would go over to the BT hawker centre (above the market) for the Chai Tau Kueh, or the 5-Star chicken rice opposite Beauty World. Didn't there are good stuff to eat at Bt Plaza itself. Maybe I should try it too.

Cheerios!
Bro. Kilrein,
You are welcome. If look is important, then you will not regret booking a session with Joyce at Lexon. Vivian is also in the same grade.
yeh, Channel cat bath and BJ very through and powerful. Some may not be able to "withstand" it. She's a bit manja and image she looking straight at you when she is doing it...sure cannot tahan.
If you like something different, you should give Chris of Daijiko a try. Beauty plus brain. she's a challenge.
Yeh, the chai Tau kueh is quite famous. Also can try the satay at the front stall that use pineapple sauce and the satay mee hoon. All these stalls located at BT hawker center. The Malay stall in BT plaza is a well kept secret for foodie. So you see you can talk to me about food and hcs!!!
Cheers,